PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS
POSITION, YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UK.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST
ALREADY HAVE A UK REGISTERED NURSE PIN.
A rate of £20.59 per hour PLUS a £3 surcharge for overtime
Weekly hours of 44
Shifts from 8pm to 8am OR 8am to 8pm
Join us at The Oaks to learn specialized nursing skills in a stunning, opulent, and cutting-edge nursing and residential facility.
This beautiful care facility provides residents with cutting-edge amenities that are unmatched in the neighborhood, including a bistro, hair and nail salon, separate dining and lounge areas, an activities room, and landscaped gardens, all while offering the highest standards of care possible, supported by the most advanced care planning and nurse-call technology.
At The Oaks, we want to give you the chance to reach your full potential and advance your nursing abilities, all while enjoying a salary that is commensurate with your worth and a lovely workplace.
What can we offer you?
● Fully funded NMC PIN renewal
● Available relocation packages
● Fee for submitting a Tier 2 visa application for qualified nurses
● gratis uniform
● A free DBS
● Possibility of professional advancement and improvement of nursing expertise in numerous specialty areas
● Extremely competitive hourly pay rates of £20.59 and overtime pay rates of £23.59
● Excellent set of benefits for employees
● The assurance that comes from working with a respected company with a track record of raising and sustaining high standards in nursing homes
● The opportunity to “leave your imprint” and be instrumental in the construction of a new luxury facility
■ Terms and conditions are present.
What are we looking for?
We at Sandstone prefer not to complicate matters. We would love to hear from you if you are a dedicated, caring, and enthusiastic Registered General Nurse (RMN) so we can show you around our beautiful home—we know you’ll be impressed!
Although it is not required, having practical understanding of nursing care environments is highly useful.
Being an Equal Opportunity Employer, Sandstone Care Group:
Applications from persons of all backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged. Since we believe it is crucial that the Social Care Workforce represents the individuals it serves, we promote diversity within each service. We encourage applicants from a variety of backgrounds, such as those who are disabled, Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, LGBTQ+ and non-binary individuals, and those with mental health experience.