Introduction to job
*This role is only for those who live in the UK and need a sponsor visa tier 2.
You must be willing to move to one of our Abicare office locations, Salisbury, Bradford in Avon, Basingstoke or SWIndones. You will provide visits to about 5-10 clients in their own home every day, so driving skills are very important.
You must meet the requirements to apply for a Tier 2 British sponsor visa
In Abicare, we believe in providing high quality treatments where people are guarded with dignity and respect. Goodness is what is concerned, so first and especially, we are careful to choose our staff for good and loving nature. We aim to care for, maintain and enrich the lives of all our staff, clients and family members.
Caregivers are often the first contact point for clients, so you must be friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills. You should be able to make clients comfortable, helping them with their personal care while making sure they feel comfortable.
Work Assistant Maintenance – Also known as home care or domicial care work – is where you provide daily visits to people in the community. This usually involves helping someone with daily tasks and personal care. Because of its role, the SIM is very important, because you will travel to visit around 5-10 clients every day.
• Personal care: bathing, dressing, helping to go to the toilet and medical supervision
• Sleeping and Morning Routine: Helps wake up and get ready for sleep
• Preparation and assistance of food while eating
• Light homework: laundry, cooking, and cleaning
• Friendship and social interaction
• Social activities: visits to the club and to meet friends
• Task: shopping and collecting recipes
Successful applicants will need a full SIM (available billiard cars).
A good caregiver is just someone who is really careful – they do the job because they know they can make a difference for individual life, inject humor in a day, helping small work that improves the quality of client’s life, providing guarantees where confidence confidence is moral low and lifted during the quiet moment. A good caregiver likes what they do and work extra, pay attention to the extra small that improves your life.
We’re looking for:
● Natural caregivers that are naturally good and care, want to make a difference
● Willingness to learn and conduct online and class training, including the use of transfer & handling equipment
● Understanding of what kind of good care
● Written skills and strong communication
● Individuals who can work independently and as part of a wider treatment team
● Calm attitude and the ability to think clearly while under pressure
● The ability to prepare simple food and follow good hygiene standards
● You should be able to work on alternative weekends, morning and evening
● You will be expected to show 5 ABICARE CORE VALUE (C.H.E.C.K):
C- Committed H – Honest E – Empowering C -Collaborative K – Kind
This role comes with a greeting bonus of £ 400 – how do you spend you?
Guaranteed, full time, 40 hours per week – available overtime. No experience is needed because full training will be given.
Location: Salisbury, Bradford in Avon, Basingstoke and Swindones
● £ 21,000 – £ 22,000 per year
● Mileage is paid
● Refer to Friend Scheme*
● Company retirement scheme
● Flexible work patterns
● 28 days per year on vacation payments (pro average)
● Career development opportunities
● Free uniform and PPE
● Paid training and shadow
● Ongoing career training and development training (national recognized qualification routes)
● Smartphone application to manage your daily assignments and pay
● On-Call Emergency Support Network
● Blue light discount card for use in high street and online stores
Successful candidates will be invited to video interviews followed by the Plus Induction Training Program at our head office in Salisbury.
Visa fees- You must pay visa fees and other costs required for the application.
Health and Maintenance Workers Visa- Please visit the Gov.UK website for more information about the Visa of Health Workers and Care.
About the company
ABICARE SERVICES is part of the Health & Social Care Sector where we provide maintenance every day and live in our clients. We are part of a fast growing industry which is also very dependent on technology to manage the delivery of great services to its clients. ABICARE is committed to integrating innovative care technology, which can help and complete daily or living maintenance sent to our clients by our caregivers. We are always looking for new ways to provide care in the community. Abicare is registered at CQC (CARE QUALITY COMMISSION) and CIW (Wales Inspectorate Care) and cooperates with local health authorities and NHS commissioners.