Jason Mathew from Ampstek here.
For a Permanent Position, our Client is Recruiting
Service Manager is the title.
Location: Leeds, England (West Yorkshire).
Kind of Work: Permanent
Any Visa will do.
Candidates who reside in the United Kingdom will be given visa sponsorship.
Several Enterprise Cloud SaaS applications, intricate integrations, and reporting solutions will be managed by the service manager. To manage cloud service SLAs, knowledge of enterprise cloud SaaS solutions such as Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, supply chain, and CRM is necessary.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with companies that provide enterprise applications, such as Oracle and Salesforce. To be successful, one needs to have a solid understanding of the vendor eco-system for support, enhancement, and cloud updates.
The Service Manager will concentrate on achieving efficiency and ongoing improvement. The ideal candidate will have a track record of leading teams in reporting, planning, budgeting, and continuous improvement of enterprise applications such Oracle ERP/HCM/SCM.
Ensure that Evosys’s customers receive application support and maintenance services of the highest caliber by:
● Assuming personal responsibility for service management and displaying to the Exec Sponsor strong leadership and strategic direction;
● being a visible, involved, and energetic leader who fosters an environment of openness and integrity;
● directing service operations to deliver a high-quality service that is suited to the requirements of the client (e.g., event, incident, problem, knowledge, change management, etc.);
● building relationships and enhancing the business value offered by IT services with internal, client, and outside stakeholders;
● delivering a clear picture of the health of the service through excellent reporting of SLAs and KPIs;
● establishing the vision for local delivery resources, ensuring team performance and coherence, and building capability as needed;
● collaborating with the development and service teams to make sure that the service transition is well-managed and planned;
● When there is no program manager in place, working with project managers to ensure work packets are adequately planned and managed.
● determining client satisfaction levels and promoting ongoing service improvement;
● ensuring that contractual obligations are fulfilled and that necessary modifications are implemented using effective governance controls;
● being in charge of handling customer escalations;
● delivering thought leadership to investigate options that will help us grow our service offering, give our clients more value, and create long-term partnerships;
Collaborating with colleagues in Evosys’ Service Management & Leadership division to
● Share the company’s goals, developments, and important initiatives with all internal teams;
● challenge new initiatives in a constructive way and make a contribution;
● enhance our service offerings by approaching technical initiatives with a service-oriented mindset;
● keep abreast on market trends;
● promote consistency and scale economies;
● evaluate proposals, policy, and project documents, and offer service-oriented impact evaluations for senior management, other delivery stakeholders, and clients to take into consideration;
● With regard to budget and planning procedures, assist the Account/Program Leadership Team.
Although the Service Management position is primarily non-technical, the chosen applicant should have some understanding of enterprise SaaS solutions. With this experience, they should be able to confidently conduct and steer talks that are related to incident management or more general topics that are brought on by problem management, service transition, continuous service improvement, or service delivery.
Customers as Participants
● owners of business processes
● specialized teams
● leadership stakeholders, such as the CIO, department heads, and managers of services and suppliers
The internal constituency
● Support and development experts
● Account Managers
● Team in charge of the Account or Program
● Project Directors
Core Capabilities (Essential)
● Foundation certification for ITIL V3/V4 (Intermediate or higher desirable)
● knowledge of Oracle projects
● Experience in a similar IT leadership position for five or more years, ideally with Oracle Fusion ERP/HCM/EPM projects
● Any experience with cloud support projects will be advantageous.
● A track record of successfully cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders
● Whenever necessary, communicate with the Oracle Customer Success Manager about any product-related bugs and further information.
● knowledge of ITSM tooling
● a proven track record of managing engagements for application support and maintenance
● Value-driven and savvy in business
● analytical, methodical, and highly detail-oriented
● uses solid judgment and evidence-based decision-making to practice holistic thinking.
● Strong negotiation skills and an influential personality
● a champion for change who aspires to offer world-class services
● outstanding listening and communication skills
● willing and outgoing team member who can establish trusting bonds with immediate coworkers, clients, and outside parties. able to assist other employees as needed.
● Capacity to modify, improve, and shape processes