Enterprise architect – SAP Retail
About £90,000 to £95,000 plus outstanding benefits such a £6,000 car allowance, private healthcare, and a 10% employer pension contribution (Work Level 4)
Manchester’s central area
Our current work style is hybrid, with employees splitting their time between the office and working from home or another location. Visit colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy to learn more about our hybrid working policy.
This position qualifies for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker (Tier 2) visa.
We are searching for an enterprise architect with SAP retail experience to join our team and work with our trading and supply chain business sectors to help them create special value and support our overall long-term goals, eventually enhancing the experience for our coworkers, members, and clients.
We will look to you in this capacity to comprehend the priorities and demands of your business partners and use this understanding to build technological roadmaps and solutions that enable them to achieve their goals. To ensure that we strike the correct mix of outcome, cost, and complexity, you’ll offer full-stack technological expertise across a variety of products and platforms, including SAP retail. If you possess the knowledge and experience we’re seeking, we can provide you with the chance to advance your career and significantly influence Co-op.
What you’ll do
● Be a crucial component of SAP’s digital transformation at our cooperative, working with our business leaders and larger technical teams.
● Examine and advise business leaders on how to best utilize SAP’s capabilities so they can keep investing in SAP.
● Get familiar with the long-term goals, priorities, and value stream of your company sector. Use this information to create the target state for the technology roadmap and the solutions that will meet those priorities, controlling cost reduction while lowering complexity and technical debt.
● Make sure the appropriate technology investments are made while managing technology obsolescence by taking the lead in the business area’s technology investment cycle.
● To make sure that architecture is in line with Co-op architectural governance, technological strategy, and architectural guidelines
● Work with and keep strong connections with strategic suppliers relevant to your product line.
● Be in charge of your product line’s architecture deliverables, including locating and mobilizing the necessary resources for architecture solution creation.
● Oversee and manage the technological decisions for your product line, such as which functionality the company will build or purchase and which it will consume from its platform teams.
● Participate in the Enterprise Architecture community by speaking for your product line’s needs and balancing our architecture priorities with context.
This position would be ideal for those with
● SAP Retail business architecture expertise in Merchandising, Promotions, Consumer Activity Repository, Forecasting & Replenishment, and Business Warehouse – You won’t need to have a thorough understanding of each of these modules, but you will be aware of the tool’s potential and the advantages it can offer Co-op.
● The capacity to assist in maximizing the return on our SAP expenditures by establishing a service-oriented architecture, while streamlining our technological estate and accelerating delivery. Thinking strategically about technology and the business capabilities it supports is necessary for this.
● The capacity to collaborate with design teams and guide us through challenging integrations, dependencies, and issues in order to uncover workable solutions that address every aspect of the technology landscape
● knowledge of common design, technological, and data principles at a high level
● knowledge of creating roadmaps, vision statements, standards, patterns, and strategies
● The capacity to foresee and provide advice on potential future technological advances that could benefit a corporate value stream.
● A working knowledge of technology trends and practices outside of Co-op and how they will affect your business sector and the organization
● Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent commercial communication abilities, and the capacity to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical
● The expertise and capacity to create systems with high levels of risk, impact, and technical or commercial complexity
● Strong critical thinking abilities, including the capacity to take in and analyze a large amount of information and to conceptualize, analyze, and articulate ideas.
● The capacity to make judgments with controlled degrees of complexity and risk
● The capacity to provide advice on business analysis, including information and evidence collection, problem and opportunity identification, and ensuring that recommendations align with strategic business objectives
Why a co-op?
You’ll be doing important work here. You will get the chance to work with a business that has goals beyond making money as we work to strengthen both our cooperative and our local communities. You will also receive a bundle that contains…
● A competitive wage
● A company car or a car allowance
● personal medical care
● coaching, instruction, and assistance to help you advance
● pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
● early incentive program
● With the money-management app Wagestream, you may access a portion of your pay as you earn it.
● 28-day vacation (rising to 32 in line with service) added to the holidays
● YuLife is an app that pays you for working out with savings and coupons for many of the top companies in the UK.
● special offers on Co-op goods and services
Fostering a diverse work environment
We actively work to create diverse teams, and we encourage
everyone to apply. We strive to create inclusive workplaces where all of our coworkers have the chance to realize their full potential. We value our diversity and understand how crucial it is for our staff to reflect the communities they work in.
Candidates who require Skilled Worker (Tier 2) visas to work in the UK are encouraged to apply.
We can make reasonable modifications to our hiring procedures to accommodate your requirements if you have a disability. We also participate in the Disability Confident program, which means that if a disabled applicant meets the requirements for a position, we will always give them the opportunity to interview.
When you apply, we’ll inquire about your interest in being considered under the Disability Confident program.
Whenever we extend an invitation to you to participate in the hiring process for any of our positions, we’ll enquire as to whether you require any reasonable accommodations in order to do .
Be advised that we may prematurely close applications for this position.