Ware, Hertfordshire-based general nurse
registered Available sponsorship in the UK
Location: Tower Road, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7LP, Westgate House Care Center
Price per hour: up to £22.50, plus paid handover
Up to 44 hours a week are worked.
Day and night shifts from Monday through Sunday, including alternate weekends, are available.
Join the team at Westgate Healthcare to change the world!
At Westgate House Care Center, we are looking for a compassionate and caring Registered General Nurse to join our team. We are searching for people that share our beliefs, care about others, have a positive outlook, and will treat the people we support with kindness, compassion, and respect. Apply right away if you wish to improve the lives of our senior citizens.
What’s in it for you?
● extremely competitive pay with compensated overtime availability
● NMC pin renewal fee
● Enhancements to bank holiday pay
● Paid onboarding and continued instruction
● No cost DBS check (refunded once probation has been passed)
● Complimentary parking and uniform
● Refer a friend program with financial incentives
● Free wellness fund for employees
● A free eye exam (for qualifying staff)
● Prizes for the month’s top employee
● Long-service awards of up to £1,250
● Staff receives free refreshments
● pension plan
the ability to use the Blue Light Card, which offers a variety of discounts at hundreds of national high-street shops and online retailers
Note that some of the aforementioned advantages depend on your place within the organization. At the interview stage, more information can be provided.
About The Role
● Ensure that our residents’ social, emotional, and physical needs are met.
● Help the home manager execute the policies and procedures properly and make sure they are followed at all times.
● Make sure the residents can reach important medical, social, and other care professionals as needed.
● Have complete understanding of and accept responsibility for ensuring that the Department of Health’s and the company’s infection control policies and procedures are followed at all times.
● Work in accordance with the NMC code of conduct, Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations, and applicable laws at all times.
● Credentials as a Registered General Nurse that are recognized
● A current and valid NMC registration and PIN
● A strong command of the English language and the capacity to manage a team
● a loving and sympathetic personality, a happy disposition, and a flexible work ethic
● staying in the UK
Early application is encouraged as we reserve the right to close this position once we receive suitable applicants.
Owing to the large number of applications we receive, if we don’t get back to you within 5 working days, please assume your application was declined.
Because Westgate Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all qualified applicants to apply, regardless of their age, race, sex, gender, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.