A Principal Power Electronics Engineer is needed to join my client’s multi-talented R&D team in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear.
Please be aware that my client WILL sponsorship a visa for the post of Principal Power Electronics Engineer.
High performance permanent magnet electric motors and generators are created by this company for usage in a range of industries, such as the rail, energy, and power sectors. My client creates cutting-edge technologies and has a genuinely global reach.
The Principal Power Electronics Engineer’s primary duties include:
- Produce a product that is technically in line with the customer’s expectations within the budget and lead time constraints.
- Define and model the product system in accordance with the needs of the customer and check that the design complies with all specifications.
- Establish and create a system functional description for the design in order to communicate the requirements to the other members of the technical team and to guarantee that customer acceptance of the design is attained as soon as possible.
The Senior Power Electronics Engineer job candidate that is hired will have:
- Proven expertise in the design and testing of Power Electronic Converters (AC/AC, DC/DC, DC/AC), as well as Motor Drives.
- Proven proficiency with simulation tools such as PLECS and/or Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge of industrial power products, rail, defense, or the energy sector. (Desirable)
- Electrical engineering degree holder.
Please be aware that my client WILL sponsor a visa for the post of Principal Power Electronics Engineer.
Please send an up-to-date Resume to efrost@redlinegroup.Com or call Ed Frost at 01582 878813 if you have any questions about the position of Principal Power Electronics Engineer in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear.