For Registered Nurses interested in working for Excelcare at Waterhall Care Home in Bletchley, Milton Keynes, we are offering a fantastic career opportunity. Currently has a “OUTSTANDING” CQC rating.
Up to £21.50 per hour, or up to £53,664 per year.
Nurse Welcome Bonus of £3,000*.
Variable hours: Monday through Sunday, 12 hour shifts from 8 am to 8 pm or 8 pm to 8 morning. Both full- and part-time.
As a Registered Nurse in our Care Home, you will be a part of a warm and encouraging team that offers our residents social, emotional, and physical support. By participating in worthwhile activities with residents and constantly promoting independence, choice, dignity, and respect, you will change lives every day. Providing excellent treatment is at the heart of everything we do.
A family-run care company with over 30 years of experience is Excelcare. Our mission is to consistently offer superior care that goes above and beyond the expectations of the residents of our service area.
Main Duty of a Registered Nurse:
In order to work as a Registered Nurse (RN), you must possess the most recent clinical techniques, extensive experience creating person-centered care plans, and a valid NMC Pin number. In addition, you’ll require familiarity with the NMC and CQC regulatory frameworks and a desire to work in the geriatric and dementia care fields. You will be a kind, empathetic individual with outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
Here is a list of some of the wonderful rewards we provide for your dedication:
● 28 days of vacation time, including holidays
● Pay increases during bank holidays
● A welcome bonus of £3,000 for nurses
● Paid NMC Pin yearly subscription
● Excelcare has paid for a DBS Certificate.
● If you are qualified for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer, we will pay the Tier 2 visa application price.
● Assistance in revalidating your NMC
● Refer a Friend Program offering £300 for each referral
● Contributory Retirement Plan
● Salary Review each year
● Paid study time off
● Long-term rewards
● Team-Building Days
● Program for Complete Induction
● uniform payment
● The Excelcare Awards and the Employee of the Month – Honoring the dedication of all of our employees for a job well done.
● Applying terms and conditions
If you’re curious to learn more, please apply online right away or give the Recruiting Team a call at 0208 313 5003 and we’ll be pleased to answer any questions you may have.