£22,000 a year
Type of employment
Schedule and shift
Female Care Assistant (Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship- UK Only)
***PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UK AND HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE.
Full-time, $22,000 per year
For our clients, we have an immediate need for a care assistant or care worker.
A national provider of domiciliary care and supported living is in need of care assistants, and they are now seeking many care assistants to join their growing business.
You will assist vulnerable adults in the community with all facets of daily living as a care assistant or care worker, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility, and mealtimes. For the appropriate candidate, this position can be extremely rewarding.
Ideally, you will have experience working as a care assistant or care worker in a hospital or nursing home. We can give you the training you require, nevertheless, if you have relevant experience and the necessary character traits to work in patient care.
YOU WILL NEED A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE, AND ACCESS TO A CAR WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE. IMMEDIATE START. *** YOU NEED TO BE FLUENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH.
Due to the nature of the employment, we can only accept female applications for the post, which involves providing personal care for female clients.
● To offer care for customers, I go between houses and visit clients.
● everyday assistance with clients’ personal and home needs
● ensuring the client’s comfort in their residence
● making charts or notes to be reviewed by others
● Giving the service user with company and a sympathetic ear
● observing the service user’s condition and reporting any changes to it
● Taking action in emergency situations
● providing medication on demand
● Those who are qualified will possess:
● The capacity for working independently and having good fundamental literacy and numeracy skills.
● A desire to provide the highest possible level of care and support to clients.
● Gotta be someone who wants to improve the lives of others
● You must have a positive outlook and be considerate and cooperative.
● A conscientious work ethic and an eye for detail.
● You must possess a valid UK driver’s license.
● You will need to submit to an upgraded DBS check.
● A minimum of six months of work experience (training will be provided for those without experience).
● Good pay rates that are competitive
● Paid for mileage and travel time
● Increased Weekend Wage
● A £250 incentive for referring a buddy (Terms and condition apply)
● Flexible work schedules
● Pay for holidays
● Free instruction
● No cost uniforms
● Possibility of Professional Advancement
They encourage all of their employees to succeed, and they are always searching for Care Workers that want to advance in their professions.
Apply online if you have access to a vehicle and are available to work days, nights, and alternating weekends.
YOU WILL NEED A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE, AND ACCESS TO A CAR WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE.
Kind of Work: Full-Time
Pay: $22,000.00 year
Higher Education Diploma (preferred)
Caregiver: One year (preferred)
a full UK driving permit (required)
Authorization for work:
United Kingdom (required)
Workplace: a single site