Work Position: Team Member
Type of Work: Full-Time
40 hours each week.
Job reference : REQ8317
Would you like to join our TOZI family in London? We’re looking for Italian-trained chefs to work with us at our hotel in the heart of London!We now have three Chef de Partie openings with the possibility of sponsoring candidates’ visas.
Are you interested in gaining work experience in one of London’s most popular Italian restaurants? Please apply below if so.
Since TOZI first opened its doors in 2013, Head Chef Maurilio Molteni and Senior Restaurant and Bar Manager Stefano Meloni have been in charge of realizing the TOZI mission by creating seasonal Venetian Cicchetti, barrel-aged TOZI Negronis, and providing the best service. Making unforgettable experiences the TOZI way is what we’re all about. Apply right now and let the fun start if this little-known treasure tucked away in Victoria, London, seems like something you’d like to be a part of!
Under our Skilled Worker Sponsorship Program, we now have an excellent opportunity for a talented Chef de Partie with a passion for producing consistently high-quality food in a busy kitchen. (Work-permit, which gives right to work in the UK for the successful international candidates)
Benefits of being a Chef de Partie for us include:
What benefits you:
- Salary: Including an independently administered TRONC allowance, it is projected that you will make between £13.00 (the minimum contracted rate) and £16.50 (the rate inclusive of TRONC) per hour performed.
- Every team member begins the year with 30 days of vacation (pro rata), and the number of wellness days increases with service.
- £750 referral program
- full exposure to the art of Italian cooking, including producing the freshest pasta with the best sauces and rolling pizzas, as well as knowing the skill of the pastry sector
- full-time position with a long-term contract
- 2 days off a week in a row
- Two health days per year imply that everyone on the team begins the year with 30 days of vacation (pro rata), and this number rises with service!
- Every day, even days off if you choose to come in, there are two meals served.
- reduced rates for gym membership
- Free financial and mortgage assistance is available.
The position of Chef de Partie is open:
- Who adheres to guidelines religiously and actually cares about the caliber of the food they produce?
- who fosters strong connections with the front of the house and kitchen staff to keep things operating smoothly.
- that adheres to our core principles of care, enthusiasm, teamwork, trust, and respect
- Who can give our visitors a taste of Italy while also producing some Instagram-worthy moments?