Jobs That Sponsorship Visas Uk

May 21, 2023
£40 - £50 / year

Apply for this job

Email *

Job Description

Welcome to our website for UK visa sponsorship employment. This website is made for foreign nationals and employees with temporary status who want to locate firms who will sponsor them for employment opportunities in the UK. Additionally, it’s made to make it easier for UK businesses who have a sponsorship licence to locate foreign nationals utilising our candidate database. The UK Government has authorised all of the employers listed on our website to sponsor an alien under the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration categories.

What is sponsorship for a visa?

The Home Office must grant approval for a UK employer to hire someone who is not a settled worker or who does not otherwise have immigration authorization to work for them in the UK. Employers who possess a sponsor licence are referred to as sponsors, and this authorization is known as a “sponsor licence.”

Before submitting a legitimate application to enter or remain in the UK via the Worker or Temporary Worker pathways, a worker must already have received a job offer that satisfies the necessary requirements from an authorised sponsor. By giving the worker a Certificate of Sponsorship, the sponsor attests to this.

Two key functions of sponsorship in a worker’s request for authorization to enter or remain in the UK are:

  • When applicable, it shows that the employee will fill a real vacancy in a skilled occupation and will be paid fairly.

  • It entails a promise by the sponsor that it will fulfil all obligations related to sponsorship.

Various sponsor licences types

Employers may apply for one of two main categories of sponsor licences:

  • Worker: for a long-term or skilled position
  • Temporary Worker: for particular temporary employment situations

There are various other ‘routes’ available within each of these two types. Employers are free to submit as many licence applications as they see necessary for their company or group.

Below is a quick explanation of various paths. Refer to the route-specific advice for more specific information.

Employee routes

Employers can sponsor individuals through these channels for various forms of skilled employment. Depending on the route, the work may be temporary, permanent, or both. Here are the routes:

  • Skilled Worker : Employers may hire workers to work in the UK under the Skilled Worker programme if they have a job offer in a qualified skilled occupation and they meet the wage and going rate conditions.

  • Global Business Mobility : The Intra-Company Transfer method has been replaced by Global Business Mobility – Senior or Specialist Worker, which is for senior managers or specialists being relocated by their overseas employer to a branch in the UK.

  • T2 Minister of Religion: This category is for individuals who hold important leadership positions within their religious order or faith-based institution in the UK.

  • International Sportsperson: This is given to a top athlete or certified coach who is funded in a position where they will significantly advance sport in the UK at the highest level.

Routes for Temporary Workers

Through the Temporary Worker routes, employers can hire people for a range of temporary positions with a UK-based organisation to support cultural, charitable, religious, or international goals, including job shadowing and volunteer work, as well as to fill seasonal employment gaps in the edible horticulture industry.

Employers may sponsor workers via one of six temporary worker routes:

  • A person who wishes to travel to the UK for no more than a year in order to perform voluntary work with a charitable organisation should apply under the heading “Charity Worker.”

  • A person who wants to work in the UK’s creative sector (such as as an artist, dancer, musician, or entertainer, or as a model in the fashion industry) for up to 12 months (with the option to extend for up to 24 months if working for the same sponsor) should apply for the Creative Worker visa.

The following paths for global business mobility:

  • It has superseded the Intra-Company Graduate Trainee route and is for personnel who are being transferred to the UK by their foreign employer as part of a graduate training programme for a managerial or specialist post with their foreign company.
  • The UK Expansion Worker route has taken the place of the (unsponsored) solo representative provisions of the Representative of an Overseas Business route for foreign workers opening a branch or subsidiary of their foreign employer in the UK.

  • Service Supplier: This is for foreign nationals working for a UK company as an independent professional or as a contractual service supplier under an eligible trade agreement; it has taken the place of the provisions for independent professionals and contractual service suppliers under the International Agreement route.
  • Secondment Worker: This is a new path for foreign workers who are being sent to the UK as part of a high-value contract or investment by their foreign employer.

  • A person who wishes to travel to the UK under a valid programme for no longer than 12 or 24 months (depending on the programme) is eligible for a government-authorized exchange.

International Agreement: This is for someone who wants to enter the UK to perform services that are governed by international law, such as private servants in diplomatic residences or staff members of foreign governments and international organisations. Workers sponsored through this route may stay in the UK for a maximum of two years.

  • Religious Worker: This designation is for someone who wishes to support the work of religious institutions in the UK by engaging in religious work, such as serving in a religious order or performing non-pastoral work for a religious organisation, for a period of no more than two years. The work must not involve serving as a minister of religion.

  • Seasonal Worker: This category is for horticulture employees who are engaged in seasonal employment in the UK for up to 6 months in any 12-month period under the sponsorship of a sponsor (who must be an approved scheme operator).