nursing care for elderly people in need.
- Assistance with activities, outings, activities, cooking, laundry, and cleaning.
- Support residents with all of their care requirements (including physical and emotional ones), giving assistance as needed and ensuring that they maintain their comfort and dignity.
- The administration of medication when required.
- Ensure that, in accordance with the Company’s policies and processes, privacy and dignity are upheld at all times.
- Clearly record the care provided and alert authorities to any issues as needed.
We welcome your application if you have decent manners, are caring, enjoy yourself, and keep good records.
We have full or part-time opportunities covering day and night hours.
If you are a foreign employee, you must meet the requirements set forth by the home office for a sponsorship visa. You will also require a police report from your country of origin, a TB certificate, and a graduate (thought and examined in English).