Happy Valley Road, Grand Hotel Llandudno North Parade, Llandudno, LL30 2LR
Why put off starting your next career step?
Apply today to work at the spectacular Victorian structure known as The Grand Hotel Llandudno, a significant part of the iconic and beautifully preserved Llandudno North Shore Promenade. The hotel maintains its charm with lovely interior design. With its historic atmosphere, its entryway oozes grandeur and invites visitors to travel back in time. We are seeking to add a Seasonal Chef to the team who will work at Langtrys Café due to our ongoing growth.
You will additionally be expected to:
• At all times, adhere to the department’s “Standards of Performance” document and the menu specifications to ensure the highest possible standard of food production and presentation.
• Ensure that departmental checklists and policies regarding food production and storage, etc., are updated, monitored, and followed at all times. These requirements are outlined in the Food Hygiene Law.
• Manage the acquisition of food products from designated vendors, ensuring that proper stock levels are maintained and keeping an eye on the ‘use by’ dates marked on all items in stock.
• Make sure the kitchen is always tidy, safe, and organized, and notify senior management of any significant health and safety concerns.
The chosen candidate must be a skilled cook who is organized, on time, and productive. Due to the high customer turnover, you must be organized and able to work under pressure. You will also have excellent attention to detail and work well under deadlines.
Go to our website.
Visit www.britanniahotels.com to see our gorgeous beachfront hotel!
You have the chance to work in this interesting, dynamic field with this employment!
In exchange for your dedication, we’ll help you take advantage of this amazing opportunity by providing
Up to 28 days of vacation time every year, including bank holidays, discounted lodging for you and your family at any of our 62 hotels or 6 parks, and meals provided on-site (Subject to eligibility)
• Uniform (depending on position); • Faster opportunities for advancement
The Home Office must grant work permits or authorization to work to applicants from non-EEC nations since Britannia Hotels is an equal opportunity employer.
No unsolicited application submissions will be accepted by Britannia Hotels, and no agency fees will be charged in connection with such submissions. We will not accept responsibility for commissions or other fees if a director or employee of our company receives an unsolicited CV from an agency. This applies whether we hire the applicant directly or through another agency. Our policy will take precedence in this situation unless a disclaimer stating otherwise is included in an agency’s letter.
Any appropriately qualified applicants may apply for positions, regardless of their age, handicap, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil union, pregnancy, or motherhood, race, religion, or political affiliation, or sexual orientation. Every week, all job openings are posted both internally and publicly to ensure that all candidates can apply.