Pay range: £10–£12 per hour
Hours: 8 to 12 hours
Caremark Southampton provides in-home care and support to vulnerable persons in the community. We are constantly searching for amiable, trustworthy, and caring individuals to join our amazing team of Care Assistants so that we can carry on providing this assistance. We provide complete training and flexible hours, so we would love to hear from both seasoned carers and those thinking about caring for the first time.
All we require is that you have access to your own car and a fully valid driving licence from the UK or the EU/EEA.We provide discounts on bus passes and electric scooters if you don’t have access to the car.
We know how important being a care assistant is, so we always try to pay you fairly and give you a sense of appreciation!
- Pay: £10.42 to £14.00 per hour, competitive pay
- Adjustable Timetables
- Refer-a-friend initiatives
- Four weeks of yearly leave, pro rata
- full instruction and onboarding
- Caremark Training Academy’s ongoing instruction
- Paths in Education
- Career Routes
- Mental health and well-being, dementia, and mentoring programmes
- Programme for Carers of the Month
- Certificate of Sponsorship* (Subject to PBS, Experience, Qualification, and English Proficiency)
- Discount on Bus Pass: 25%
- 50% Off Electric Scooter Discount
- Fit to Receive a Blue Light Card
Although every day might be highly different when caring for different people, the following are some common duties you’ll discover as a care assistant:
- Having fun and interacting with others
- facilitating clients’ access to the community
- assistance with daily tasks
- Assist with cleaning and dressing
- assisting with prescriptions
- All-around friendship
- Make Meals
We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available for an immediate start with a range of hours to suit, so please apply today to find out more if you would like to join the team and start changing the community!
We anticipate speaking with you.
Set Up A Casual Meeting
NOTE: We are now scheduling casual get-togethers for anyone who lives nearby or can go to Southampton, England. We don’t hold any virtual meetings at the moment. We ask that you call us at 02380175666 for confirmation if you have scheduled an in-person appointment with us.