– Manage the bar’s daily operations to guarantee seamless and effective service.
– Oversee and control the bar crew, which includes waiters and bartenders. – Creating cocktails and creating the menu
– Establish and preserve a cheerful and inviting environment for visitors
– Create and put into action plans to boost revenue and profitability.
– Keep an eye on stock levels and place orders for supplies as needed.
– Make ensuring that health and safety laws are followed
– Provide new hires with instruction on bar policies and procedures
– Respond professionally to consumer grievances or concerns
– Work together with the kitchen crew to plan the serving of food and drinks.
- Prior experience working in a pub or restaurant
- Excellent managerial and leadership abilities
- Understanding of culinary trends and methods of food preparation
- Skilled at creating drinks and serving them
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service abilities
- The capacity to multitask and operate in a hectic setting
- Excellent organisational abilities and attention to detail
Candidates must have at least three years of experience in related roles.
Candidates from all across the world are welcome to apply, as is the UK.
UK Candidates -Before scheduling an in-person interview, prospective employers may request verification of your eligibility to work in the UK (such as a copy of your passport, P45/P60, or other acceptable documentation) via email or postal mail. Your application can be denied if you are unable to or refuse to furnish beforehand. When you go for the interview, you have to present the original evidence.
International Candidates -Must possess a SELT B1 certificate or any degree with an ECCTIS or UKVI IELTS 4 band. The costs of your trip, lodging, and skilled visa must be paid.
After five years, the UKVI Skilled Workers visa makes the holder eligible for UK settlement. Additionally, you can enter the UK with your spouse or family on a dependent visa and live there with them. At the time this advertisement was posted, the aforementioned was in compliance with UKVI’s skilled worker immigration regulations.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Pay range: £28,p00.00 to £32,000.00 year
- Company events
- Employer pension
- Membership at a gym
- Aid with relocation
- UK Visa Sponsorship
Extra payment categories:
Capacity to commute or move:
- Newcastle upon Tyne: you must either plan to move before starting job or commute consistently.
- One year of supervisory experience is preferred.
- One year of restaurant management is preferred.
- One year of bar management is preferred.
- One year of hospitality is preferred.
- One year of customer service is preferred.
- One year of management is preferred.
- Driver’s licence (required)
Location of Work: In Person