For anyone looking to become HGV Class 2 or LGV Class C drivers, North Somerset Environment Company Ltd. (NSEC) is providing free, professional driver sponsorship.
While you are still eligible, you will join us as a recycling loader, earning £10.98 per hour. After that, the rate will increase to £13.19 per hour.
In this customer-focused position, you will be required to provide first-rate service while collecting rubbish and recycling from North Somerset residents’ homes. By doing so, you will significantly improve the county and the environment.
All paths have been predetermined and are laid out for you, and you have access to training, tools, and technology to help you do your assignments. This is supported by the hardworking supervisors on our staff, who provide daily advice.
Several advantages for our business include:
- Completely covered driver medicals
- Training for the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence is fully funded
- the chance to become qualified for a reputable profession
- a welcoming and competent crew
- opportunity for extra time
- Vehicle fleet of the present
- Corporate members receive a discounted rate at the Hutton Moor Leisure Centre, which includes the pool and all classes.
- Refer a friend programme (Up to £500 in rewards are available for specific roles after probation is successfully completed.)
To apply or for further information, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and application form.
Applications are being accepted for 2023. You will start the training programme as soon as you start working, and until you’re qualified to be a Driver/Loader, you’ll work as a Loader.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to offer employment sponsorship to candidates.