Come work with our caring team of medical professionals at Care Up Homecare! Our commitment is to give our clients the best possible care in the convenience of their own homes. If you are a great communicator and truly want to make a difference, we want you on our team.
Your main responsibilities as a care assistant will be to assist with personal care, household chores, and emotional support for our clients. You will be essential in guaranteeing their health and standard of living. We are looking for people who can work both independently and cooperatively and who have good organisational and problem-solving abilities.
• Attend to the personal and domestic care requirements of clients, encompassing clothing, grooming, skincare, monitoring medicines, and housekeeping.
• Keep an eye on the client’s condition and report any changes, taking necessary action when necessary.
• Keep thorough records of every care visit.
• Interact with clients, family members, and other professionals in a courteous and professional manner.
• Attend to customers’ emotional and physical needs.
• Provide clinical and palliative care in accordance with each patient’s unique care plan.
• Guarantee the clients’ and their surroundings’ safety and security.
• There are no prerequisites; training will be given.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.• The capacity to function both alone and together.
• Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
• An openness to acquiring knowledge.
• An adaptable schedule for working hours.
• Compensation: £10.60 to £15.90 per hour, with double time paid on Christmas Day.
• Long-term agreements with business perks.
• Mileage reimbursements for each working shift at 40p per mile.
• Payments for travel to and from home and in between client visits.
• Paid time off for illness for contracted workers.
• Wellness and benefits programme, which offers staff discounts and free mental health assistance.
• Free DBS checks provided in exchange for a job.
• Constantly recognised instruction.
• A complimentary safety kit, uniform, and personal protection gear.
Places where we do work:
In the Derbyshire towns of Long Eaton, Sandiacre, Sawley, Risley, Breaston, and Draycott, you will provide in-home care to customers. In order to reduce commute time, we try to allocate work as close to your house as possible (vehicle ownership is preferred).
Our patterns of shifts:
We value work-life balance and provide flexible shifts according to your availability and contract. Morning, midday, and night shifts are all acceptable, and weekend availability (one-on, one-off) is required.
If you fit the bill and are driven to change the world, we would be delighted to speak with you. When the right candidate steps forward, we can sponsor them.