Date of start: ASAP
Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 17:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Basic pay of £30,000 plus OTE of £35k in uncapped commission
Location: Edinburgh co-working space with remote working options.
An Edinburgh-based events management firm is currently hiring an account manager to expand their staff. This is a fantastic chance to take ownership of the position and join a privately held company with room to grow.
They have developed and run their own portfolio of yearly business events for more than 20 years. A seasoned and highly productive staff that plays a variety of roles in event sales, marketing, and operations produces 40 events a year for more than 4,000 attendees.
In addition to having experience in sales, marketing, and events, the ideal applicant will be passionate about the events industry. Prior experience working in a sales, hospitality, or events setting will be beneficial. Along with effective time management techniques and attention to detail in both written and numerical communication, the capacity to operate under pressure and fulfil deadlines is crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Actively market event sponsorships and oversee client relationships for three corporate award programmes: the Legal, Home, and Property awards.
– Adhere to an operational plan and provide focused marketing that helps the corporate awards programmes’ promotional needs. Create and oversee all marketing communications and paperwork.
– Manage social media strategies, website content, and internet marketing, collaborating with a graphic designer and social media consultant as needed.
– Operational support on the days of the event and the judges.
In charge of entering engagement for three corporate projects.
– Oversee all aspects of sales administration, such as sponsor privileges and contract management.
Experience and qualifications needed:
– Experience in account management
– Experience with events
– The capacity to work on multiple projects at once
– Establishing productive and pleasant connections with clients
– Creating and reaching out to new business prospects
– Functioning both individually and in small groups
– Trying to meet goals
– Proficiency in creative writing, proofreading, and extensive document management
Please apply as soon as possible with your most recent resume if you’re interested.