£9.10 per hour
Type of employment
To add to our already successful and thriving team at Cardiff Airport, dnata catering UK is actively looking for a Warehouse Operative. In this position, you will play a crucial part in ensuring that flights are supplied with the proper supplies and depart on time. You will be in charge of refilling bars and duty-free trolleys from aircrafts in accordance with the standards set by each airline we service within a given time frame while working with a team of like-minded individuals.
What benefits you:
- On-site free breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- While working, you get free tea and coffee.
- £60 for dental and vision insurance with our Simply Health Cash Plan
- £150 if a friend is recommended
- membership discounts at more than 2000 gyms countrywide
- Cycling to Work Programme
- Possibility to further your education through our internal apprenticeship scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provides counselling and advice on a number of concerns.
- Pension plan and life insurance
You will also perform some manual handling, bending, and reaching as part of your regular responsibilities. while upholding top-notch health and safety standards. This position is ideal for someone wishing to join a progressive organisation in a fast-paced setting who has previous experience in a comparable position.
Seasonal employment agreement with a 40-hour workweek.
Leading airlines throughout the world can order inflight meals from dnata catering because it is the preferred global caterer. In providing for these clients, we are also providing for their clients and influencing their travel experience in a significant way. Our goal is to fulfil the promises made to our clients because of this. In all of the UK’s major and minor airports, we provide a full variety of in-flight catering, onboard retail, and logistics services.
- passionate and adaptable work style
- the capacity to embody our key ideals
- basic numerical abilities
- basics of checking