Complete job description
LMIA Sponsor Carpenter
Form of construction, canmore (Canada
About form construction
The shape construction is under the basecamp property umbrella. Basecamp Properties is a fast -growing boutique hotel chain based in Canmore & Banff, Alberta and Revelstoke & Golden, British Columbia. We continue to grow to serve the resort community in the Rocky Mountains better. Forms of construction work side by side with our development company “Big Moose Realty Ltd” build multi-family houses, town houses, condominiums, and commercial bay. The construction of the form has many projects while traveling and in the future in many Alberta and BC locations with many opportunities for growth!
We need a full -time permanent carpenter to help renovate and construction in Canmore, Alberta.
Salary: $ 27.00- $ 35.00 per hour
- Doing work with the right safety restraint
- Bring a heavy load
- Site preparation and permission, and maintain a neat public site
- Helping the team with different tasks
- Use of hand tools and electrical appliances
Ability and experience
- Construction experience
- Frame experience
- finishing experience
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethics
- Skid Steer Operation (Assets)
- Minimum 2 years experience in wooden carpentry
- Vehicle license (asset)
Why work for us?
- We have a health benefit plan.
- Yearly bonus.
- Rooms for progress in growing companies.
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience.
- We believe working hard and fun!
- We offer an internship program.
- Possible opportunities in other mountainous cities (Golden, Revelstoke, Fernie)
Type of work: full time
Salary: $ 28.00- $ 29.00 per year