Export Operational Projects Manager
Business area : Nestle UK&I
Salary up to £55,000 based on experience plus potential bonus, 12 days of flexibility in addition to paid holidays, and other great bonuses
This job opportunity is ongoing, and many of our coworkers at Nestlé work flexibly, outside of standard office hours, or both. Please discuss with us what flexibility might entail for you during the hiring process.
An experienced project manager is needed at Nestlé Confectionery. This position will be accountable for the End-to-End Management of Export projects throughout Affiliate Markets from the Halifax Factory and will report to the Head of PMO and Business Planning. This position works cross-functionally inside the UK market as well as with a senior network operating throughout Zone & Global Affiliate Markets. Additionally, this position will develop to serve as the operational project manager for all changes to Quality Street SKUs and artwork. To guarantee the effective delivery of the annual change plan across UK and Export, close collaboration with all manufacturing departments will be necessary.
A typical day in the life of an operational project manager for exports…
● E2E management of export projects throughout affiliate markets, with specific time plans working across Zone, Inter Market Supply, Brand, CDT, and Factory
● Working with Design Agencies, Pack Change, and steering and coordinating affiliate markets throughout the approval process, Design to Delivery (D2D) of Export SKUs.
● Showcase your competence in quality street export by coordinating brand adjustments with global markets, discussing the effects of those changes with them directly, and assisting the change process to achieve mutually favorable results.
● For the purpose of resolving export escalations from or between markets, there is one point of contact for all export inquiries.
● To fulfill the needs of the UK and Affiliate Markets, the export portfolio must be optimized, including market clustering and increasing production efficiencies.
● Support for cost control through origination and write-off, line codes, GTINs, and master data management
● Work closely with the factory functions (Facility, Demand Supply Planning, Procurement, Quality, Technical, Logistics, etc.) and Head Office to coordinate all operational changes across the Quality Street SKU Portfolio (Pack Change, Brand team, I2L Project Managers)
What will make you successful?
You will need to have excellent operational experience—ideally as a dedicated Project Manager in a retail or FMCG environment—to succeed in this position. You will appreciate working in a very stimulating workplace, be enthusiastic and tenacious, and be results-oriented. As a Nestle brand ambassador, you will possess strong project management abilities as well as the capacity to exert influence at all levels. You undoubtedly understand the value of being able to adapt your style when working in a setting that occasionally can be unclear and stressful.
you’ll also have:
● Atrack record of managing and leading cross-functional projects.
● A thorough awareness of the relationships between the supply, production, and commercial teams that secure supply. It would be ideal to have some working knowledge of export markets.
● A capacity for effective influence at senior organizational levels.
● A practical strategy that can function and carry out quickly.
What You Need To Know
We will offer great benefits that you’d expect from a company the size of Nestlé, including a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus program, flexible working program, 25 days of vacation time plus bank holidays plus up to an additional 12 days of flex leave, bank holiday exchange, competitive pension scheme, and much more. We will also provide support and coaching to help you develop yourself in your career and as an individual.
Date of job posting: March 15, 2023.
Job posting deadline is March 29, 2023.
Please don’t wait to submit your application; we will be reviewing and interviewing people as they apply, and we occasionally end job postings early if we receive enough applications.
Respect for our workers, customers, and consumers is at the heart of Nestlé’s core principles. Because of this, we place a high value on promoting diversity and inclusion. When we value diverse viewpoints and give everyone the chance to shine, we can think in fresh, original ways that advance and improve our company. As part of our commitment to ensuring that everyone has the same opportunities, we may gather pertinent information for monitoring purposes during the candidate registration process. Everyone else is taken, so be yourself!
Right to work in the UK
Successful candidates will be expected to provide proof of their permission to work in the UK prior to beginning employment, in accordance with Home Office guidance. So, during the hiring process, the chosen candidate must be able to show that they have the legal right to work in the UK. According to our evaluation, this position may qualify for sponsorship through the skilled worker route.
We may be able to offer sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route in accordance with the Home Office rules if you do not currently have the legal authorization to work in the UK and are unable to obtain it independently. Before submitting a job application, we advise you to check the UK Home Office guidelines to make sure you fit the requirements for the Skilled Worker route and that you are aware of the immigration fees you would be liable for when filing a visa application. If you need sponsorship, please let us know throughout the application process.