Engineer in Electronics – Sponsorship Available
My client, a world leader in the development and production of electro-mechanical products for many industries, is looking to add an enthusiastic, seasoned electronics engineer to their team.
You will be able to oversee the creation of electronic circuits for related items as an electronics engineer. completing the specification in its entirety while working in a product development team setting.
– In charge of overseeing the design of electronic gear within a multidisciplinary product development team
– Excellent technical knowledge of electronics, including EMC
– Recognise emerging technologies and use them appropriately
– Create designs (PCBs, components) that adhere to the project’s requirements.
– Able to lead and take part in design reviews, as well as impart technical expertise to the team
– Creates documentation for design and type tests as needed
The Ideal Candidate:
– Electrical and electronic engineering degree qualified
– Electrical and electronic engineering industry experience
– Designing with EMC compliance in mind
Master’s degree and chartered engineer status would be preferred.
– Bank holidays plus 25 days of paid annual leave
– Pension: Employee contributions are 5% and Employer contributions are 5%.
– Life Insurance
– Employee Support Services (EAP)
– Cycle to Work Programme
CT Advantage (Platform of Benefits)
– First Month’s Gym Due
– EV Car Programme
– Club Social for Workers