- Extending or cross-selling the American Express B2B payment suite to current GCG/LM clients in order to grow and solidify business.
- Working closely with Global and Large (G&L) CLM teams to pinpoint the best B2B prospects and improve client interactions in order to propel programme expansion, profitability, and client happiness are other duties that will fall under this category.
- Partnering with important SMEs inside American Express will be necessary in order to guarantee the achievement and implementation of strong payment programmes.
- In order to achieve sustainable supplier management, ongoing programme oversight will be essential to long-term accountability.
- It will also be necessary to have strong interpersonal and programme management skills to encourage SME participation in the creation and execution of strong programmes.
- To illustrate the value drivers of American Express payment tools, the candidate must be able to establish connections with important decision makers inside the current payments programmes.
- To ensure the success of enablement, the candidate will collaborate closely with our GMNS (MA, COE, and CLM) partners.
- In addition to managing comprehensive P2P work stream discussions, the candidate will be in charge of spearheading important conversations on integrating B2B technologies with the organization’s ERP systems.
- The ideal applicant will be well-versed in the technological surroundings of our clients, including P2P, ERP, and procurement systems.
- A strong track record of locating and completing difficult B2B transactions with measurable outcomes
- Good communication abilities employing a consultative strategy to market, serve, solidify, and propel success
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with American Express SMES and advise the client on B2B solutions and best practises.
- Ability to establish rapport and communicate with professionals in Finance, Treasury, and Procurement in an efficient manner
- Excellent interpersonal abilities to recognise and communicate best practises
- capable of organising and carrying out sales plans, presentations, and ensuing negotiations
- Strong analytical and financial abilities
- knowledgeable about finding and qualifying leads, overseeing a pipeline of several accounts, analysing and comprehending client demands, and tactically organising to close deals through solutions selling
- demonstrated to be persistent, determined, and goal-oriented
For some positions, American Express may sponsor a visa, subject to conditions including business unit criteria, job description, salary, and relevant laws.
Pay Scale: $90,000.00 to $165,000.00 per year + bonuses + perks
The anticipated wage range for this job requirement is shown above. In the end, we’ll take your location, experience, and other work-related aspects into account when calculating your compensation.
We provide benefits and programmes that support our coworkers’ and their families’ overall well-being. This implies that we put their mental, financial, and physical well-being first at every stage of life.
- Competitive starting pay
- Bonus rewards
- Plans for retirement savings have a 6% company match.
- Support for financial well-being and free financial coaching
- complete health, dental, optical, life, and disability coverage
- Adaptable working paradigm with onsite, virtual, or hybrid arrangements based on the job and the needs of the business
- All parents, regardless of gender, are eligible for 20+ weeks of paid parental leave for pregnancy, adoption, or surrogacy.
- Free access to worldwide on-site wellness centres with medical professionals on staff (based on location)
- We offer free and private counselling through our Healthy Minds programme.
- Training and career development opportunities
Visit our Colleague Benefits Site to get the complete list of Team Amex benefits.
As an equal opportunity employer, American Express hires people based on their qualifications regardless of their age, veteran status, handicap, sex, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
We provide our colleagues with the resources they require to succeed on both a professional and personal level. For this reason, we created Amex Flex, our enterprise working style, which gives coworkers more flexibility while making sure we maintain the crucial elements of our distinctive in-person culture. Colleagues may work entirely remotely, in a hybrid model (combining in-office and virtual days), or onsite, depending on their roles and the needs of the organisation.
US Workers and Job Seekers -The Pay Transparency Policy Statement and the “Know Your Rights” poster can be viewed by clicking here.
Please copy and paste the following URLs into a new browser window if the links don’t work:To view the three posters, go to https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.