We are thrilled to be adding Senior & Junior Electronics Engineers to our quickly expanding Tech & Engineering team, which is specializing in quantum technologies. You will have the chance to create electronics sub-systems for incredibly cutting-edge chip-based technologies as a senior electronics engineer. An experienced electronics design expert has a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be a part of a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive company.
● Technology utilizing quantum photonics.
● Award-winning British provider of cyber security solutions.
● A distinctive, expert, and professional work atmosphere.
What Will You Be Doing
● designing and testing electronics sub-subsystems for quantum photonic technologies in collaboration with the engineering team.
● delivering a range of hardware products for electronics (laser and temperature controllers, multi-channel voltage controllers, current controllers, and photodiode power-meters).
● designing electronic systems for external manufacturing, including PCB schematics, layout, and assembly information.
● testing the analog and digital capabilities of electronic hardware systems.
● creating and evaluating firmware for microcontrollers.
● writing technical descriptions of the systems produced.
Experience Required for Application
● A graduate degree in electronics engineering or a closely related field.
● practical experience working in a manufacturing or production environment.
● knowledge of designing and testing electronic circuits, both digital and analog.
● Excellent knowledge of DACs, ADCs, and other microchip microcontroller components.
● having experience with PCB layout, assembly, and testing.
● knowledge of E-CAD (Altium, KiCAD, and Proteus).
● knowledge of the construction of microcontroller firmware and communication protocols (UART, I2C, SPI, USB).
● An further benefit would be High Speed Digital Design.
What will you receive in exchange for your experience?
To be a part of a scale-up that is incredibly inventive and uses unique technology. You will work with a group of tech and engineering experts who value diversity and excellent work ethics. proud sponsor of a Tier 2 visa for international applicants. The organization has hybrid working arrangements in place and provides excellent work-life balance. Including pension plan with excellent share options, increased family and sick leave.