Electronics Engineer/ Mobile Phone Repair Technician
Kind of Work: Full-Time
Mon-Fri hours (Flexible Hours)
A competitive salary
We do accept candidates from outside the UK and sponsor them on a Tier 2 visa; however, only applicants who are currently residents within the UK would be considered for sponsorship after a trial. All salaries quoted are for UK residents.
In Wolverhampton, England, we are a market leader in environmental recovery and the recycling of outdated gadgets, mobile phones, and IT hardware.
We have over 20 years of experience and are winners of the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Tech Track 100. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
A Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician / Electronics Engineer position has opened up with us. You will be in charge of electronic device testing, diagnosis, and repair, including but not limited to PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
Enthusiasm and energy are essential for success in a setting as fast-paced as ours. You’ll have plenty of responsibility and difficult goals to meet to keep you busy.
● Repairs that involve changing a mechanical component, such as a display, camera, battery, etc.
● The repair must be completed using the correct procedures and tools, such as a multimeter, a battery tester, test software, etc.
● Locate faulty circuitry components using testing equipment, and then make any necessary repairs.
• Fix identified problems by replacing mechanical components or by disassembling and reassembling parts.
● Run tests to verify that the repair has resolved the original issue and that the device is free of any other flaws.
● Must be able to meet rigorous KPIs while upholding a high standard of quality.
● Ensure that every work is accurately recorded in the internal stock system.
● Be accountable and assume ownership of all equipment given to you.
● Make an effort to ensure a secure workplace and promptly voice any safety or health concerns.
● Report any problems or delays with repairs that have been assigned to you to your team leader(s) so that the company can fix them and meet customer expectations.
● General upkeep in the workshop to maintain continuously good standards
● Interest in technology • Attention to detail • Enjoys working in a fast-paced, goal-driven workplace • Responsibility and ownership • Capability to hit targets • Mobile phone repair experience (recommended but not required) • Interest in technology
Work with us for these advantages:
Permanent position; flexible working hours; staff discounts; pay that can be negotiated based on experience; pension plan; days off and other social activities; free parking; sponsorship available for candidates from outside the country.
Bilston, Birmingham, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Cannock, Coventry, Darlaston, Dudley, Sedgley, Smethwick, Stafford, Telford, Tipton, Walsall, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Willenhall, and Wolverhampton are among the cities that make up the United Kingdom.
This is a long-term role that provides the chance to advance and expand along with the company. Does this describe who you are? Apply right away if yes.