Job Vacancies: Health Care Assistant (Day)
Location: Loose Valley Care Center, 15 Linton Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 8BS
The contracted time: 44 hours
Payment rates per hour: £ 10.10
We are currently looking for positive and motivated individuals to join our teams who are growing as health care assistants. The role of this important job requires someone who is very eager to care for parents. Being a valuable member of our team, you must have the original encouragement to help those who use our services, including our residents, their families and visitors. If this sounds like you, then please read in …
What is the role?
Your role will be the key to promoting the physical and emotional welfare of our population in all aspects of their lives. You will be involved in:
● Providing physical and mental stimulation for our residents by taking part in social and recreational activities, based on one-to-one and group.
● Helping residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal cleanliness and dressing.
● Help meals.
● Ensuring the independence, dignity and respect of the population, by providing treatment centered on the best person.
● Help accurate notes.
● Conduct regular continuous training.
What skills do I need?
● Nature that cares, warm and affectionate
● The desire to make a positive contribution to the lives of others
● Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● The ability to work as part of the team
● The ability to maintain confidentiality
● Diploma/NVQ Level 2 is desirable
What benefits are included?
● Competitive payment program and comprehensive induction
● Paid training hours, sustainable development and opportunities for career development
● 5.6 weeks annual leave
● Nellsar works uniformly
● Staff/Parking Transportation on Free Sites Available
● Retirement workplace
● ‘Reference to Friends Payments’ up to £ 1000
● Recognition scheme, including ’employees this month’
● Increased DBS examination required for this role
If you meet the requirements above, we want to hear from you! At Nellsar, we are looking for very interesting social individuals to dive with the teams dedicated in our home. Tell me about yourself and why you will make the perfect candidate for this useful role, work with parents every day. Besides applying for the job, why not cancel us and get to know more about us – you can only make phone calls from an interesting new career!
About Nellsar (www.nellsar.com)
Nellsar is a prominent provider of housing care and care homes in the southeast. A business managed by the family, we have offered quality maintenance services since 1988. Consists of 13 treatment houses with accommodation for more than 600 residents, our quality facilities serve full spectrum of elderly care requirements. We are proud of the quality of our staff and are committed to providing a stimulating and satisfying place to work. Nellsar Limited is an employer of the same opportunity.