Job Ref : ELI2042
Branch : Tylney Hall Hotel
Location : Hook
Salary/Benefits : Competitive Salary with excellent benefits!
Contract type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Hours per week : 40
Date posted : 13/03/2023
Closing date : 26/04/2023
In order to achieve our financial and service goals here at Tylney Hall Hotel, our Sales & Marketing Manager will collaborate with our senior management group and Director of Sales and Marketing.
Essential Duties of Sales & Marketing Manager:
● Create and oversee the annual sales and marketing plan to successfully achieve the vision, financial goals, and client satisfaction of Elite Hotels.
● To reach and surpass revenue targets, seek out new and existing corporate clients.
● Account administration for our partnership, MICE, and corporate relationships.
● review and inspection of our present sales procedures. guiding our sales and marketing culture and putting new initiatives into practice.
● Join our larger sales staff in going to trade exhibits, neighborhood gatherings, and business conferences.
● Participate in and/or run our weekly Yield meetings.
● Be an evangelist for Opera’s reporting and data analysis in sales and marketing.
● provide press tours and familiarization sessions. ensuring Tylney Hall is represented as effectively as possible.
● In order to increase the conversion rates of inquiries, assistance is provided with hotel show rounds, including MICE and weddings.
● Be an ambassador for Elite Diners to boost productivity and increase sales.
● Promote a culture of sales and marketing. maximizing available opportunities.
● Along with the director of sales and marketing and head of marketing, develop and oversee the S&M budget.
● management of a reservations manager and an events sales manager. establishing financial goals, putting procedures into place, and assisting with daily operations.
● analysis of market trends and competition activity in the local area.
● Gather content for social media marketing proactively.
● implementing marketing strategies and aggressively promoting on-property while collaborating with a central marketing support team.
● For the annual Calendar of Promotions and special events, create and update, go to market, and drive results.
● To guarantee the property is represented appropriately on all external platforms maximising outcomes. Weddings, MICE, corporate, and leisure are all included in this.
● Assist our group sales manager in proactively engaging potential customers.
At Elite Hotels, we have a single-minded and unyielding mission: to make every guest experience at our hotels one that they feel driven to share with others.