Together, let’s make life better!
To give our local communities the finest service possible, join our team of healthcare support workers!
You will have the chance to join us at one of our key hospital locations, Peterborough City Hospital, if you have a passion for enhancing the lives of our family and friends, a flexible approach, and outstanding communication skills.
You will be a valuable member of our teams as a healthcare support professional as we strive to give our patients and their families the best treatment possible. We may assist you in selecting a medical specialty, urgent care or a specialty in accident and emergency, surgery, imaging, or outpatients that best suits your talents and career goals.
By comparing your circumstances to the requirements listed on the gov.uk website, you can evaluate the chance of obtaining a COS for this role if you are an overseas applicant who needs sponsorship.
You will be a part of a team that is welcoming, varied, and inclusive and that treats our patients and their families with respect, consideration, and care. We emphasize teamwork and constructive communication, and we support internal and external training programs for employees’ personal and professional growth.
We can aid your development! Our education team will give you a thorough induction and training program to ensure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to apply in your daily role while pursuing the nationally recognized Healthcare Assistant certification. Our main wards have a designated Healthcare Assistant Mentor who will support your on-boarding.
Care Certificate that is recognized.
Your everyday tasks will be carried out with the kind guidance of our qualified professionals. The primary obligations could be:
● personal cleanliness, food, and general assurance of comfort and safety;
● Assist patients with mobility;
● Make beds and keep the clinical space hygienic and secure;
● Provide information to patients’ families;
● Control the supply of linen and other items.
Along with our in-house physiotherapy services, our wellbeing staff will be ready to support you if your tasks prove to be difficult.
By providing full-time and part-time positions, flexible working hours, and a shift schedule that fits around your family life, we are devoted to ensuring a work-life balance for all of our employees.
Applications from persons of all backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged. Applications from applicants who are disabled, Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME), and people from our local communities are also encouraged.
Benefits for you
● New hires are given 27 days of annual vacation, which increases to 29 days after five years of service and 33 days after ten years, plus 8 bank holidays (prorated for part-time employees);
● The NHS Pension Plan;
● Flexible employment options;
● Increased hourly rates at unsociable times, such as nights, weekends, and holidays;
● Career training and development;
● Support for and activities for wellbeing;
● House-based physical treatment services;
● Staff Uniforms Are Free;
● Onsite cafeterias offering discounted lunches;
● Employee parking that is subsidized (currently free).
Contact: for more information or unofficial visits. Name: Admin Team Position: Resourcing Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org