Astroscale UK is searching for a proactive and motivated Product Marketing Manager to join our MarComms team and manage business-to-business (B2B) marketing initiatives to boost brand awareness and revenue for our UK-based products and services, with a focus on customers and suppliers.
The MarComms Team, which is part of the wider UK Commercial Team, collaborates closely with Business Development, Business Analysis, Sales, and Policy to market and raise awareness of Astroscale UK’s products, services, technical developments, and regulatory progress.
You will collaborate closely with Sales, the whole Product Team, and Project Managers to develop and implement effective lead generation marketing initiatives, including combined efforts with suppliers when possible. You will work with the global Marketing Team to ensure that products and services are marketed effectively and consistently across the globe.
- Working with the Head of MarComms to develop and implement Astroscale UK’s long-term marketing and communication plan.
- Leading the campaign creation and implementation for Astroscale UK’s goods and services, which include the Docking Plate, ELSA-M, and COSMIC.
- Developing relationships with important partners and suppliers to carry out successful collaborative marketing campaigns.
- Identifying and capitalising on sponsorship possibilities to establish Astroscale as a dominant player in the in-orbit servicing and manufacturing (IOSM) industry.
- Using the company’s Customer Relationship Management application to establish strategic and productive marketing interactions.
- Providing Astroscale UK presence at conferences and events.
- Supporting the MarComms Team and performing general marketing and communications efforts as needed
- Educated to university level.
- Experience in B2B account-based marketing, ideally in the engineering, technology, science, or space industries.
- Excellent English writing and editing abilities, with the ability to concisely describe complicated technical material for a variety of audiences.
- Experience working with and/or managing a Customer Relationship Management application, such as Salesforce.
- Experience with budget management.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to project delivery.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to respond to priorities and manage many projects at once to fulfil competing deadlines.
- Experience working in the space business.
- Experience working with a multinational corporation.
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a highly talented, varied, and dynamic international team using cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working arrangements around core hours in a welcoming and supportive atmosphere
- 9-day fortnight working pattern (optional)
- Hybrid working is available (based on individual position requirements).
- 25 days holiday (growing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) plus 8 days bank holiday
- Life insurance and long-term ill pay.
- Private healthcare (a taxable benefit).
- Relocation Allowance
- Visa sponsorship for employees is considered.
- New modern office and cleanroom facilities.
- Regular social events
Astroscale UK (Harwell), with prospective trip to Astroscale Japan (Tokyo).
We intend to deliver cutting-edge technologies that will be integrated into everyday commercial space activities by 2030.
Astroscale is the first commercial enterprise with a vision to ensure the safe and sustainable development of space for future generations, as well as the sole provider of in-orbit servicing across all orbits. Founded in 2013, we are developing innovative and scalable solutions for a wide range of in-orbit servicing missions, including end-of-life services, active debris removal, in-situ space situational awareness, and life extension services, in order to create sustainable space systems and mitigate the hazardous buildup of space debris.
Astroscale is an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce. All competent applicants, particularly minorities, women, and those with impairments, are urged to apply.
Note for recruitment agencies:
Astroscale maintains a preferred Supplier List and does not accept unsolicited agency offers. Please do not send candidate CVs or information in response to this advertisement, or to any Astroscale employee.