Complete job description
Shift Schedule: 4 days/week, 2 nights away from home, shift 10 hours – class 5 dl – $ 500 bonus signs
About Linen & Canadian Uniform Services
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (Claus) provides uniforms and related products for more than 300,000 customers throughout the country, in almost every industry. From designing and producing to washing and shipping, Claus works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes team work and building professional identities. Claus operates from more than 16 locations nationally.
Canadian Linen and Corporate Service Uniforms Find Shipping Drivers, to be responsible for providing extraordinary customer service and account management to our clients.
What will you do:
● Load trucks safely and functionally;
● Provide and take uniforms, towels and shopping mats, chemical cleaning products and other rental items;
● Encourage customer excellence by proactively managing accounts and developing strong customer relationships;
● Pro-active coordination with internal departments to solve customer problems;
● Driving a truck along the established routes and services in the existing customer base;
● Provide various products to customers;
● Have an electronic invoice signed;
● Collect the necessary payments;
● Educate clients about the billing process;
● Solve customer problems;
● Complete your deposit at the end of the day and balance the invoice according to the procedure;
● Perform the safety round of the vehicle and complete the notebook;
● Do other tasks as assigned or requested.
We are looking for an individual who is:
● Completed secondary or higher;
● Valid SIM with a clean driving record (we need an abstract driver);
● Must be able to routinely lift and direct at least 25 lbs. and load/dismantle products from trucks without assistance.
● Must sometimes be able to lift and maneuver 50+ lbs. This position requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
● Oriented that focus on customers and detailed;
● Good communication and interpersonal skills;
● Very good time management and problem solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
● Job stability: Canadian linen has employed people for more than 95 years in Canada;
● Competitive payment level + commission;
● Employee benefits and assistance programs;
● Pension Savings Plan;
● Sustainable paid training and guidance;
● A great teammate and collaborative work environment;
● Companies that grow consistently promotes from within.
We thank all candidates for their interests. However, only those chosen for telephone interviews to be contacted.
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (Claus) is the same employer. We are committed to diverse and inclusive workplaces for all. We realize that our success in the future depends on the perspective and contribution of all our employees – their various backgrounds, abilities, and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for employment opportunities, please tell us about any accommodation needed to ensure fair and fair access during the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as a secret and only used for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.