Canadan Bottling Limited Canadan Coca-Cola
$ 19.64 per hour
Canadan Bottling Limited-Brampton Coca-Cola, On
About this opportunity
The Canadian Coke Bottling Production Workers are responsible for general tasks involving physical handling of products, materials, and inventory.
Wages: $ 19.64/hour
For the shift in this role available are:
o Monday to Thursday 17:45 to 6 am
o Friday to week 17:45 to 6 am
● Prius machine ensures that all production materials are available
● Operate and monitor equipment and refill materials as needed
● Check the results of production and documents visually
● Determine and report damage to the appropriate party
● Maintain the cleanliness of the equipment and the assigned area
● Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
● Stand for a long time, walk, lift, climb, squat, bow, reach and bend down
● Middle school diploma or preferred GED
● 1-3 years of general work experience
● The previous previous production/manufacturing operating experience was preferred
● Previous experience in a high -speed industrial environment
● The ability to operate manufacturing equipment
● The ability to stand for a long period of time and complete tasks repeatedly
● Knowledge of industrial technology plus
Proud Canada and Mandiri, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is a Canadian main bottlings company. We are an independent business that covers more than 5,800 partners, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five national production facilities.
We have a 120-year-old inheritance of manufacturing, marketing, sales, and distributing the main branded-branded products that the Canadian people like.
We are proud to build diverse and sustainable relationships with customers, consumers, stakeholders, and our community through our joint values: Leading with the mindset of entrepreneurs, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and security.
Our brand includes: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, Nesta®, Powerrade®, Minute Maid®, Dasani® and Vitaminwater®; And our partner brand: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W.
All job offers at Canadan Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) in a successful background obtained through a contracted third party vendor. Standard permit requirements depend on the position and can include several or all of the following: criminal permit, employment verification, educational verification, and abstract review of the driver. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and provide Canadian Coke proof of vaccination. Please tell the Talent Acquisition Team if you have questions or problems in connection with the one mentioned earlier after you are contacted for further considering
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a variety and inclusive