1. I am a Chartered Certified Accountant CA(UK) WITH 3-year articles and a Pan African Business accountant In Practice BAP(SA) with Southern African Institute for Business Accountants as a registered accounting officer and Registered Tax Practitioner to tax consultancy and representation for all kinds of taxpayers in South Africa with experience to a range of entities in manufacturing, service, distribution, FMCG, consulting, transport, agricultural, tourism, NPO and various other business sectors
2. Academically, I hold a Masters In Professional Accountancy from University of London in 2020 and in possession of honours degree (University Of Zimbabwe) & Post Grad in Accounting Sciences (University Of South Africa) to fill up the academic basis on the accounting profession which form a basis of sound finance, accounting and business background shaping my business acumen
3. On ERPs , I have experience with Sage line 500, Sage line 1000, Sage Pastel , TM1 Budgeting & Forecasting tool , Cognos Reporting, Tranquility, Costrac, Quickbooks, Xero, talypayroll experiences on accounting and payroll softwares and packages possess extensive interaction with various accounting systems and differing industry sectors to management levels which experience is transferrable to leverage financial environment of any business and to enhance the reporting footprint of organization.
4. I am a registered Skills Development Facilitator under the SETA body FASSET (Finance & Accounting Services Seta Education & Training) for finance and accounting students and have capability to turnaround the skills levels and competencies of finance teams in any organization
5. I have strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities gained from varying backgrounds where liaison, corporation, engagement was needed to solve complex business circumstances around businesses, in conflict resolution and stakeholder engagements, in establishing and maintaining SLAs and contracts.
6. I am a Risk Advisor (financial, compliance & operational risk assessments) with registration with the only risk professional body in Africa, that is the Institute Of Risk Management South Africa, and the membership has transformed my appreciation of risk management and assessment of risks and the modeling of the sophisticated risk profiles in South Africa and beyond.
7. Strong understanding and ability to establish effective Standard Operating Procedures and internal controls inorder to regulate and control the business activities alongside setting up tailored Key Performance Measures (finance of otherwise) that speaks to business growth and objectives of departments and units and organizational strategies.
Be the first to review “tondemashiri10”